Friday, September 3, 2010

Star Power

Ah Ha! I found a suitable Horoscope, courtesy of Numerology this time. Here is my forecast for 2010 according to my Life/Destiny number of 3:

"Personal Year for Number: 3
There are opportunities to expand & develop, the fruits of your labour of the past few years is about to be rewarded, whether in business or personal relationships.

The influence this year is to experience pleasure & happiness & to express the joy of being alive. [Totally True] Be enthusiastic in your endeavours. Enjoy your friends, lead an active social life, & enjoy yourself, it is time to have fun with as little responsibility as possible. You must not however, indulge only in superficial activities. Love & romance are here to be experienced & enjoyed with the possibility of marriage or long-term commitment. [Yikes!] Concentrate on opportunities for self-improvement, particularly in the area of using any creative talents. Emphasise your ideas involving your creative talents such as acting, singing or writing, (you may surprise yourself). [Yes, Yes] Use your intuition, imagination & inspiration. [And Yes] It is possible for a promotion or recognition in your area of employment, whatever happens will be a sound basis for the future. You may enjoy the satisfaction & accomplishment of bringing certain projects to a conclusion. Self-indulgence or extravagance could impeded your progress. All in all, enjoy & have fun!"


Ok, I feel much better now. The stars are aligning in my favor.

Speaking of stars, I just interviewed Mark Ballas from "Dancing with the Stars" last night for an article. Work is definitely picking up, and I am being recognized in my area of employment! Celebrity Interviewer Extraordinaire - yep, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment